The news here in Albia continues, understandably, to be dominated by the repercussions of last week's attack on Blizsta(1). Amid the gloom, however, there was one small ray of hope: namely the possible resurrection of the late but relatively unlamented Phydoh Cars(2). It seems that the company, seen by some as the best thing to come out of the city of Orfulbad since Berot Yolik-Lesk(3) may somehow have found itself a buyer willing to treat it as a going concern(4). The company's administrators have thus far refused to identiufy the potential new buyer beyond identifying it as "a significant concern of Far Eastern origins" but - after some extensive digging among my contacts in the business world(5) - I can disclose that it is none other than Mr Hu of The Golden Dragon Restaurant on Blizsta's busy Dinjy Ztraht.
(1) see Usafe from USAF and Blizsta Can Take It.
(2) for details of the demise of which, see Worse Than Its Bite, Dog Day Afternoon and Barking Up The Wrong Tree.
(3) Not, admittedly an especially marvelllous boast.
(4) Which is better treatment than most of its products ever received, although this may have been due to the fact that so many of them whilke causing great concern, didn't go at all.
(5) A surprising number of whom can be found at the Bor yt Hunza.
Miami Heat Unprepared For Chainsaw-Wielding Pacers
10 hours ago